Our special guest, Amber, answers listener questions from the perspective of a county social worker in California.
- What information should and should not be kept from a foster parent?
- Why does it feel like my social worker hates it when I ask questions?
- Getting along with your social worker
- Getting faster responses
- How often to expect visits from your social worker
- Advocating for your child
- Finding out about court dates and case progress
- What does a bio-family need to do in order to reunify?
We’d like to especially thank Amber for spending her time answering our questions. To interact with Amber and other listeners, use the comment section.